Delivery / Shipping Policy
Orders promptly shipped from factory inventory. All packages will be sent via UPS. When shipping overseas, customs can delay packages by up to 6 weeks. Items will not ship until payment clears.
Please be aware of your customs policies. Customer is responsible for any duties, customs or tax fees. We will ship within 48 hours. Some deliveries can take 1-2 weeks.
Orders can only be cancelled before they are shipped. Once an order has been shipped it can not be cancelled. If you need to cancel your order, you must do so right away to ensure, we at DryFlush can handle the processing before your item goes out for delivery.
All sales are final.
DryFlush will offer refunds for the following instances:
- Defects in manufacturing of purchased products
- Items not delivered as ordered.
Refunds will not be offered for the following:
- Damage to products caused by the shipper
- Misuse of purchased items or using products beyond limits of recommended guidelines
Returns will be accepted by Dry-Flush if purchased within 30 days under the following conditions.
- The customer must contact Dry-Flush and receive authorization to process their return.
- Returns must be sent in like-new, unused condition.
- The customer will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
- If the return is processed for any reason other than manufacturing defects, there will be a 20% restocking fee deducted from the amount returned. All returns must be in new condition. Used products cannot be returned for refund.